Friday, March 19, 2010

My Purse is in Haute Handbags!


I am so excited! I went to the mailbox and found my copy of Haute Handbags, Spring 2010, with my purse in it! In the gallery section, it's called Paris in the Rain on page 130. This pic is the back of the purse. It's really cool to have it published. That purse idea came out of left field for me and I'm hoping to continue coming up with art that incorporates objects that I have around the house. I don't think I'm done with the hotel key cards yet!

3 comments:

  1. A friend just sent me a note about your purse. It is way cool. I had been playing with credit cards as charms. This opens up a whole new venue. Your bag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom showed me your purse published in Haute mag. It's awesome and so neat to have it published in the mag. Such talent and a great job Tawny, Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purse. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Looking forward to making one of my own.
    Awesome work Tawny.

    ReplyDelete