Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 New Classes

I slipped in 2 extra classes for the early summer. Got Questions? and a No-Pattern Elastic Skirt. The students in my beginning sewing classes always want a class to follow. The Got Questions? will be a wonderful time to answer any questions that occur after class or with the start of a new project. I'm opening it up to anyone with questions. Can't wait to see what kind of projects show up. I've taught beginning sewing, machine embroidery and some project classes. You never know where they will lead. The next class will be an elastic skirt for summer. Made with fun and flirty cotton fabric and a cute ruffle. They are easy to whip up and can be made to fit anyone. Will post pic when I have it done. I just found www.mydesertcottage.blogspot.com and can't wait to see Where Bloggers Create II. Go to the website June 19, 2010 to catch all the lastest studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment